Power of 3 contractors employ the top talent in the industry that gets things done in a less amount of hours. This productivity means that you have less downtime in your facility. Regardless of the size of your project, you can be rest assured that we can put the talent on your project to get it done on time.
Maintain your safety status and a safe environment.
We understand the safety regulations that you are required to adhere to.
We understand that upstanding safety ratings bring opportunities to your organization.
We understand that the safety of your people matters to you.
With Power of 3 contractors:
- You have professionals on your project that prioritize safety in continued training and education.
- You can be sure that these professionals take your project seriously and remain drug free.
- Being drug free is a requirement to be considered for the Power of 3.
- Annual drug tests, along with random drug test throughout the year, are regularly administered.
- Professionals are expected to consistently pass these drug tests…no exceptions.
- You have professionals that apply the latest safety practices and maintain safety as a top priority throughout your project.
- You have the peace of mind that your safety status is protected.
- You, your employees and colleagues can continue to work in a safe environment during the project and are able to continue to use power safely well after your project is completed.